Gorgonzola-Walnut Stuffed Chicken
In this recipe Foster Farms boneless breasts are stuffed with cheesy, nutty goodness. The Gorgonzola cheese and toasted walnuts make this dish divine!
4 Foster Farms Simply Raised Skin-on Chicken Breast Fillets
3/4 cup Gorgonzola
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pepper
2 cups all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roast chopped walnuts for 5 to 10 minutes in oven; remove and cool. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees.
2. Mix gorgonzola, walnuts, salt, and pepper. Lift skin away from chicken flesh. Stuff 2 tablespoons of stuffing mixture into cavity and between the skin and the flesh.
3. Dredge stuffed breasts in flour and pat away excess.
4. In a large skillet or saute pan, heat 4 tablespoons of clarified butter over high heat.
5. Saute chicken until browned on both sides, then transfer to a baking sheet and place in oven for 20 to 25 minutes.