*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie a day diet.
Boneless chicken breast with rib meat, whole wheat flour, chicken broth, contains 2% or less of food starch, soy protein isolate, salt, wheat gluten, palm oil, natural flavor, sugar, leavening (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), yeast, spice. Breading set in vegetable oil.
CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY AND GLUTEN.
How to Heat
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen nuggets in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. 3. Heat 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through.
1. Place 6 to 8 frozen nuggets in a circle (leave a space in the center on a microwave-safe plate).
2. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
3. Rotate plate 1/2-turn halfway through heating.
4. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
5. Use potholders to remove plate from oven.
1. Preheat oil to 350°F.
2. Deep-fry frozen nuggets 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.