*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie a day diet.
Chicken breast with rib meat, chicken broth, wheat flour, contains 2% or less of food starch, salt, yeast, evaporated cane syrup, yellow corn flour, natural flavoring, sodium carbonate, paprika and annatto extract, spices. Breading set in vegetable oil.
CONTAINS WHEAT AND GLUTEN.
How to Heat
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen tenders in single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Heat 12-15 minutes or until heated through.
1. Place 6 to 8 frozen tenders in a circle (leave a space in the center) on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
3. Rotate plate 1/2-turn halfway through heating.
4. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
5. Use potholders to remove plate from oven.
1. Preheat oil to 350°F.
2. Deep-fry frozen tenders 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.