*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie a day diet.
Turkey, water, bread crumbs (wheat flour, evaporated cane sugar, soybean oil, salt, yeast), contains 2% or less of sea salt (potassium magnesium chloride, salt), spices, sugar, yeast extract, natural flavors, dehydrated parsley, dehydrated onion. Parfried in vegetable oil.
CONTAINS WHEAT AND GLUTEN.
How to Heat
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cover baking sheet with foil and spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
3. Heat frozen meatballs 25 to 30 minutes or thawed meatballs 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
1. Place 8-10 meatballs (leave space in center) on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high: frozen meatballs for 2 to 3 minutes or thawed meatballs for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until heated through.
3. Rotate plate 1/2-turn halfway through heating.
4. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
5. Use potholders to remove plate from oven.
Simmer meatballs in your favorite sauce 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.