*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie a day diet.
Chicken breast with rib meat and/or chicken breast tenders, wheat flour chicken broth, cracker meal (wheat flour, soybean oil), contains 2% or less of salt, food starch, natural flavors, spices, dried whey, leavening (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), torula yeast, extractives of paprika, spice extractives. Breading set in vegetable oil.
CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK AND GLUTEN.
How to Heat
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place frozen strips in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. 3. Heat 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
1. Place 4 to 6 frozen strips in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on 50% power for 2 to 3 minutes, then on high 1 minute or until heated through.
3. Rotate plate 1/2-turn halfway through heating.
4. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
5. Use potholders to remove plate from oven.
1. Preheat oil to 350°F.
2. Deep-fry frozen strips 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.