*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie a day diet.
Chicken wing sections, chicken broth, contains 2% or less of wheat flour, food starch, salt, sugar, buttermilk, spices, natural flavors, chipotle pepper powder, yeast extract, extractive of paprika, xanthan gum, citric acid. parfried in vegetable oil.
CONTAINS WHEAT, MILK AND GLUTEN.
How to Heat
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cover baking sheet with foil and spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
3. Heat frozen wings 28 to 33 minutes or thawed wings 21 to 24 minutes or until heated through.
1. Place 8 wings in a circle (leave space in center) on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave uncovered on high: frozen wings 7 to 9 minutes or thawed wings 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
3. Rotate plate 1/2 turn halfway through heating.
4. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
5. Use potholders to remove plate from oven.