Quality Control Rep B
Compton, CA | Swing | 35233
Essential Job Functions
1. Monitor process and perform routine QC checks
2. Interface with line supervision and production workforce on production and quality procedures
3. Maintain process and quality documentation, to include conducting internal audits that may require the participation of management.
4. Perform pre-operational sanitation inspection in area assigned.
5. Maintain current operation instructions and quality control procedures by updating as new information is given and provide input from the floor for these instructions and procedures.
6. Perform, monitor and evaluate compliance with USDA regulations other than those incorporated into daily routines.
7. This position has the authority to hold product that does not conform to customer agreements, finished product specifications, or legal requirements and is also authorized to make decision regarding product disposition including release.
1. Must be able to communicate clearly in English (written and verbal).
2. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
3. Proficient in mathematics.
4. Proficient on a computer, Excel, Word and Outlook. Must have legible handwriting.
5. Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills. Must have an overall favorable employment record and attendance record.
6. Must be able to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
7. Must be willing to rotate into various departments with varying QC
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 35233
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings