Sr. Quality Control Supervisor
Fresno CA | Night | 35069
Essential Job Functions
1. Assist QC Manager in development and improvement of HACCP Plans, SSOP compliance, preparation for audits, response to NRs and NOIEs as needed.
2. This position has the authority to hold product that does not conform to customer agreements, finished product specifications, or legal requirements and is also authorized to make decision regarding product disposition including release.
3. Assist in implementing, maintaining, evaluating, enforcing, and updating USDA regulatory, Corporate Guidelines and QC Programs.
4. Interface with Production Supervisors and hourly employees on production, food safety, quality procedures.
5. Responsible for training and professional development of QC Staff.
6. Work with USDA personnel to handle regulatory issues.
7. Maintain Quality Reporting Systems.
8. Departmental Administrative Duties (i.e. Time cards, employee paperwork, safety audits).
9. Provide Training for production, sanitation, maintenance, and quality control groups. Training includes but no limited to product quality standards, GMP’s, Food Safety Issues, HACCP.
10. Special projects or assignments as requested by supervisor.
1. BS Degree (preferably Food Science or Meat/Poultry Science).
2. Minimum of 2-5 years Food Processing and Quality Management Experience.
3. Must be detailed oriented. Have strong mathematical and analytical aptitude.
4. Must have the ability to make sound judgment and good decisions regarding quality and wholesomeness of product.
5. Strong Leadership. Managerial Skills and the ability to coach and develop employees.
6. Able to prioritize/adjust quickly to changing work environment with minimal supervision to meet changing plant needs.
7. Experienced in USDA Regulations, HACCP, GMP’s SSOP’s, SPC.
8. Able to work flexible hours.
9. Proficient use of PC including Excel, Word, Access, and Power point.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 35069
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings