Human Resources Supervisor
Livingston, CA | Day | 32232
Essential Job Functions
1. Recruit exempt and non-exempt employees up to management level to ensure best candidates possible are selected to provide a quality work-force.
2. Provide guidance to management personnel to resolve employee concerns. Assist managers with day-t-day implementation of policies concerning wages, hours and working conditions.
3. Responsible for all investigations of harassment, discrimination, unfair treatment, for the customers they support.
4. Manage and coordinate Foster Farms College Recruiting and Internship Programs.
5. Other projects as assigned including Management Training, attending EDD hearings and DOL hearings, assisting with 25 year tour, participating in community outreach programs and job fairs, etc.
1. B.S. Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
2. One-two years of employee relations/HR experience preferred.
3. Must be available to occasionally work varied shifts.
4. Must have reliable transportation and available for overnight travel.
5. Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Good computer skills, demonstrated ability to create and analyze data.
7. Proven ability to stay calm under pressure in potentially stressful situations.
8. Ability to handle multi-tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment.
9. Demonstrated ability to work and think independently.
10. Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities and Females are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 32232
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings