Traver, CA | Swing | 32023
Essential Job Functions
1. Coordinate all shift activities to ensure receiving of quality ingredients, efficient & economical production of feed and compliance of quality control standard and compliance of Department, Division and Corporate policies and procedures.
2. Provide safety training and a safe work environment for all employees.
3. Ensure compliance of all required safety inspections and documentation of all inspections and logs.
4. Maintain housekeeping program.
5. Coordinate and ensure accurate inventories.
6. Other duties as assigned to include providing support when other department supervisors are absent.
1. BA/BS degree in Business Management, Ag Business/Production or related field.
2. Three years minimum experience in a manufacturing/operations environment.
3. Two years minimum experience managing employees.
4. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to: Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
5. Demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
6. Balanced technical/mechanical/human resource knowledge.
7. Able to evaluate line employees fairly and objectively.
8. Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with all employees, departments, vendors and contractors. (Previous supervisor experience a plus).
9. Demonstrated ability to multi-task. Demonstrated ability to research problems and implement solutions.
10. Growth potential to assume more responsibility.
11. Must be able to work varying shifts and weekends when needed.
12. Demonstrated experience maintaining a safe working environment in an operations environment.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 32023
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings