Livingston, CA | Rotating | 31777
Essential Job Functions
1. Troubleshoot and repair scales and associated equipment, box-making and sealing equipment, electronic label printers, calculators and computers (to include interacting of scaling equipment).
2. Occasional welding, general cleaning and/or assisting other crews if required and maintaining safety, housekeeping and food safety requirements while performing job duties.
3. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have an AA degree or certificate of completion in electric technology and/or three years experience in a related electronic industry.
2. Must have a minimum of three years of mechanical experience.
3. Must be able to negotiate stairs while carrying tools and equipment.
4. Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
5. Must be able to work rotating shift.
6. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities and Females are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 31777
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings