Dublin, CA | Day | 31585
Essential Job Functions
1. Develop and execute package design and prepare files for print.
2. Manage projects from start to completion scheduling to ensure accurate timing with department workflow calendar.
3. This will include thinking strategically to ensure the goals are in line for the company’s success.
4. Create and propose POS/Collateral designs for print and develop front end digital design and prepare for launch.
5. Edit and approve creative projects to ensure objectives are met and maintained.
6. Stay informed of company products, current graphic design trends, tools, and industry developments that may lead to future visual communication opportunities.
7. Create and advise on design considerations, and liaise with internal creative team including designers, and coordinator on effective solutions, ideas, best practices etc.
1. B.S. degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Interactive Media or proven advanced comprehension thereof.
2. Must have experience working with CPG (consumer packaged goods) products – food industry and have packaging experience.
3. Five-seven years experience in the creative industry functioning as lead designer and must have a strong affinity for branding, identity creation, creative focus and technical ability. 3. Strong background in graphic design techniques/theory and a strong portfolio demonstrating mastery of the following disciplines: package design, web design and advertising/promotional (POS) campaigns.
4. Experience in conceptual design, and production, leveraging qualitative/quantitative research when available.
5. Comprehensive skill set with core design principles, typography, color theory and layout expertise.
6. Expert knowledge in Mac Systems and Adobe Suite products: Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop and other mainstream graphics programs.
7. Experience with image manipulation using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
8. Ability to contribute to the strategic development of an assignment creative ideas and the ability to promote conceptual thinking among the team.
9. Ability to direct outside vendors (photographers, production companies, etc) and have ability to communicate professionally and clearly (verbal and written) with co-team members, other functional departments, contract sales team, managers, and suppliers.
10. Have attention to detail with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work within specific timeframes and excellent presentation skills and client facing skills are essential.
11. Understand what is required in a photo shoot, food styling planning and preparations and understand creative objectives, parameters and timelines to ensure the successful execution of all projects.
1. Understand creative development for front-end digital design in Flash, HTML, CSS, or other front-end development technologies.
2. Understand photography (composition, light source, aperture settings, beauty vs. silhouette shots)
3. Must be versed in various substrates and print methods, etc (Litho vs. Flexography)
4. Must be a creative thinker and be driven by learning new concepts and continuous growth.
5. Familiar in Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
1. Capable of working in a fast paced, high pressure situations consistent and reliable attendance
2. Ability to travel, ability to obtain valid CA Drivers License & obtain reliable transportation for business travel
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities and Females are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 31585
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings