Marketing Manager Ready to Cook Chicken
Pleasanton, CA | Day | 29409
Essential Job Functions
1. Drive profitable sales growth by developing and implementing market strategies and initiatives including but not limited to advertising, POS, packaging, innovation, promotions, coupons, and trade shows.
2. Lead cross functional partners to resolve meat supply, inventory position, available capacity, and quality issues.
3. Lead, train and coach trainee through Associate Marketing Managers.
4. Provide guidance for the management of pricing and trade promotion plan, marketing budget, forecasting of volume and net sales.
5. Analyze financial results, consumer trends, market share levels, competitive activity and external environmental factors in support of daily management of the business
6. Effectively delegate and manage projects and tasks. Perform other duties as needed to drive business
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrated analytical and marketing experience.
• Strong grasp of CPG and brand management fundamentals
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Syndicated Data Tools, ERP Software
• Excellent presentation skills with both large and small audiences
• Demonstrated ability to understand ramifications of business unit decision to other components of the company.
• Highly proficient at project management
• Proven track record of success with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
• 5+ year track record of increasing responsibility in like business or product line.
• Ability to move up or cross functionally within the organization.
• Ability to travel
• Ability to obtain valid CA Drivers License & obtain reliable transportation for business travel
• Consistent and reliable attendance
• Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure situations
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities and Females are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 29409
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings