Fresno, CA | Graveyard | 27830
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for processing / production department(s) and for meeting department and company goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity cost and safety.
2. Responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of the Union contract and company policies.
3. Responsible to Department Supervisor on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
4. Responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
5. Administer to ensure that safety orientations and safety meetings are held as required to keep frequency and severity to a minimum.
6. Participates at department meetings in the planning processes and to the testing and development of techniques / processes.
7. Help maintain and improve quality and food safety, to insure compliance with company quality standards and USDA regulatory requirements.
8. Additional duties may be assigned by the Department Supervisor on an as needed basis.
1. BS or BA in or business management or equivalent work experience (five to ten years) in the food processing industry.
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills.
3. Good mathematical background to be able to perform calculations on yield, productivity, time cards, reports, etc.
4. Able to evaluate employees fairly and objectively strong human resource skills.
5. Growth potential to assume more responsibility.
6. Able to stand for prolong periods of time on a concrete/metal grate floor.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities and Females are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 27830
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings