Delivering the high quality products that Foster Farms is famous for requires exceptionally talented and dedicated professionals in a number of key areas, including:
- Food Safety & Quality Control
- Product Management
Hover over the image to read Nathan's story.
- Plant Field - This is the place where we procure plant and field capital equipment. It’s a great place for you to build a rewarding career.
- Field, Plant and Supplies - Solidify contracts and
discrete purchases of plant and field supplies for feed mills, hatcheries and ranches.
- Packaging and Ingredients - You can create contracts and make discrete purchases of supplies for all packaging materials and ingredients for plants. Put them together and you’re on your way to a gratifying career.
- Utilities and Energy - Help us procure, monitor and negotiate utility, energy, diesel, water and sewer contracts, as well as monitor conservation and legislation efforts to optimize cost savings.
- Fleets - Get a new lease on your career, right here. Help us manage automobile and forklift leases and replacement programs, as well as assist tractor and trailer fleet programs. Get the company—and your career—moving.
- Office Services - Help us disburse checks and manage external and interoffice mail services. Provide support for the procurement of printers, copiers, all general office supplies, cellular phones and pagers. We also maintain storage retrieval records.
- Logo - Talk about internal support. We oversee sales of food and marketing promotional items to Foster Farms employees.
“My first impression of Foster Farms was our CEO Ron Foster eating lunch alongside us, the college recruits. I was impressed by his genuine care for the company his grandparents founded. I enjoy seeing company leaders, like Ron, within buildings, in meetings and during lunch breaks. I’ve learned of many individuals, in various departments, who stated and stayed with Foster Farms, because of the close knit, family owned feel within the company. Beginning in the Management Trainee Program and Procurement, has allowed me to enter my field of study and given me multiple opportunities, exposure and experiences, not strictly limited within the Poultry Industry, but the world of business operations itself. ”