Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 36634
Essential Job Functions
1. General management of accounts payable function: plan and provide for the payment of company obligations, plan and provide for the preparation of financial analysis, internal (G/L, external departments) and external (vendors, taxing authorities).
2. Manage year-end processing &#401099s), establish procedures for systems pertaining to accounts payable and monitor the preparation of tax reporting and deposits in compliance with all pertinent regulations.
3. Implement process improvements to increase efficiency, timeliness and accuracy of payment function.
4. Manage E-commerce initiatives implementation within department.
5. Work together with Purchasing Department, field buyers and vendors to improve procurement function.
6. Respond to internal and external customer needs.
7. Special projects as assigned by management.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
2. One to two years supervisory experience.
3. Proficient with computer applications (Excel, PowerPoint Word)
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
5. Must be self-motivated, assertive, objective and resourceful.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
1. Three to four years supervisory experience.
2. Proficient with SAP ECC and SAP BW.
3. Knowledge of accounts payable systems
1. Consistent and reliable attendance
2. Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure situations
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings