Eastern Regional Sales Manager
Location: New York / New Jersey metro area, Boston or Philad |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 34442
Essential Job Functions
1. Lead and manage broker sales teams to achieve volume, trade, share, MAPS and profit objectives.
2. Strategic account planning to optimize volume and distribution attainment, and trade promotion spending efficiency and effectiveness.
3. Develop strong customer business relationships at select key accounts and lead sales engagement with key account customers in annual planning, innovation, promotion/price negotiations and category management.
4. Implement sales processes to secure MAPS targets and improve internal TPM accuracy.
5. Provide Marketing with competitive activity, utilize SAAG, SAP, Discovery, Data Alchemy, IRI, and specific customer data systems to review and identify gap opportunities.
1. Bachelors degree in business
2. Five-ten years retail sales management experience with food/CPG organization.
3. Prior multiple market Broker management.
4. Category Management, promotional optimization and assortment analysis experience with trade promotional planning with P & L responsibilities.
5. Direct headquarter sales responsibility at multi eastern US retail accounts.
6. Strong analytical skills including category management and trade promotional efficiency experience
7. Proficient with Microsoft office, TPM/SAP, syndicated and account specific data.
8. Strong execution, negotiation, organization, interpersonal and communications skills.
9. Customer Shopper Marketing experience with eastern accounts.
10. Previous sales management experience leading cross-functional resources.
11. Valid Driver’s License, ability to regularly travel for multiple days.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings