Senior Payroll Supervisor
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 36502
Essential Job Functions
1. Will review Fed and State Tax Deposits: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually, which requires self-discipline for auditing one’s own work, substantial external financial exposure.
2. Analyze & Complete/Review Fed & State Tax Returns, Quarterly, Annually, which includes discrepancy letters approx 85% analysis, research, interpretation.
3. Every taxable wage has different eligibility requirements within each state. This must be taken into consideration when completing each return.
4. Will train all new users companywide on Payroll System.
5. Partners with and backs up the Kronos System Administrator responsibilities.
6. Manages, reviews, coordinates & oversees analysis & validation of the reconciliation of Payroll to GL/clear suspense items & related analysis,3rd Party Sick Pay(W-2 wages are updated w/in certain taxable requirements.),labor statistic reporting.
7. Will work on state worksite reporting (employee counts and wages by state), company-wide Payroll Auditing to ensure the integrity of approx 49,000 time records processing each week, monthly state deposits (external financial exposure).
8. Analyze and maintain Payroll Accounts on GL (AAW’s) from Clerk E desks, (Examine the detail debit and credit activity of the account and validate accuracy), routine department check requests for vendor payment, time record uploads into Lawson.
9. Participate and backup the setting of online parameters and organization of nightly processing.
10. Create ad hoc reports to service other departments.
11. Supervisory Responsibilities over seven Payroll staff to include, manage overtime, -manage employee desk workload and coverage and complete the annual hourly evaluations.
12. Participate in year-end processing: W-2’s, Company vehicle analysis and input, and Relocation analysis and input.
13. Work with miscellaneous auditors as needed.
1. BA/BS Degree-preferred Business Management or HR (or currently pursuing)
2. Two to three years supervisory experience
3. Two to three years of payroll experience
4. Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills / attention to detail
5. Strong System Skills (Lawson, Kronos, Excel, Word, SAP)
6. Excellent interpersonal skills
7. Demonstrated Organizational & Planning Skills
8. Demonstrated Oral and Written communication skills
9. Ability to work in a confidential, fast paced, deadline oriented environment
10. Self-motivated & directed
1. Consistent and reliable attendance
2. Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings