Commodies Truck Driver
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 35728
Essential Job Functions
1. Pre-Trip & Post-Trip equipment in accordance with established procedures and regulations
2. Load and deliver commodities from Company Feed Mill / Storage Facilities and deliver to customer locations.
3. Submit accurate, legible paperwork including activity sheets, delivery tags, log books (when needed), Service sheets, and
Vehicle Condition reports.
4. Adhere to Company Bio-Security Policies and Procedures.
5. Maintain equipment in a clean/safe condition.
1. Valid California Class A driver’s license Doubles endorsements, current medical card, and acceptable DMV record with tanker endorsement
2. Two years Class A driving experience.(tanker preferred)
3. Ability to operate a variety of trucks and trailers.
4. Able to work overtime and weekends, and adjust to changing schedules.
5. Must adhere to all Company Bio-Security Policies and Procedures.
6. Ability to read and follow road maps and customer site maps.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings