Systems Engineer I
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 36448
Essential Job Functions
1. Low to Moderately complex systems engineering duties within assigned Infrastructure Functions.
2. Systems integration, upgrade, support, rollout.
3. Systems administration, monitoring, performance tuning and systems documentation.
4. Project participation.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. As assigned by the IT Infrastructure Manager.
1. Education/experience for all Systems Engineer I positions.
2. 2 – 4 years of industry experience.
3. BS in Computer/Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
4. Exposure to and familiarity with scripting.
5. Minimum of 2 years of progressive responsibility supporting Windows/Unix/Linux technology.
6. Minimum of 3 years experience in IT infrastructure support.
7. Must be goal and results oriented and have strong problem-solving skills, sound judgment, critical thinking, and decision-making ability.
8. Demonstrated ability to educate peer staff.
9. Demonstrated ability to teach/educate self in the infrastructure arena, both within assigned functions and outside of assigned functions.
10. Must possess solid critical thinking skills with the capability to envision creative solutions to low to moderately complex business/infrastructure process/system issues.
11. Very good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management, users, staff and team members, both written and verbal.
12. Common sense skill sets
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings