Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 35981
Essential Job Functions
1. Supervise the scheduling for both Foster Turkey Product facilities.
2. Monitor weekly plant schedule attainment and work with plant management.
3. Create Annual / Weekly Capacity plans for all Turkey Plant operations based on forecast.
4. Manage the weekly meat pile for Turkey.
5. Coordinate all aspects of Thanksgiving WB production / storage / shipping.
6. Direct and Monitor the weekly/daily plant schedules.
7. Ensure proper set-up and planning in SAP for material planning.
8. Other duties as assigned by Director of Product Management.
1. Bachelor degree in business, supply chain, statistics or related field.
2. Three – five years order fulfillment, production planning or related experience.
a. Proficient with Microsoft Office (emphasizing spreadsheets, presentations, & data bases)
3. Ability to direct, develop, and manage salary employees.
4. Three – five years of supervisory experience preferred.
5. Excellent communication, organization and planning skills.
6. Strong Customer Service values.
7. Ability to solve problems in a detailed manner and be decisive.
8. Desire to work in a fast pace environment and interact with a wide variety of employees and departments.
9. Have the ability to influence through indirect authority is essential.
10. Ability to move up 2 levels within 5 years preferred.
1. One-three years Production Planning / Scheduling.
2. Experience working with ERP system / Planning system (SAP Preferred)
1. Must have reliable transportation
2. Must be able to have consistent attendance in the Livingston, or other assigned Foster Farms’ Office
3. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
4. Must be able to work on the computer for long periods of time
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings