Quality Control Manager
Location: Porterville, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 36046
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during production as appropriate to the facility.
2. Manage the plant Quality Control staff to ensure compliance with all quality criteria, create and/or maintain and manage appropriate paper/electronic documentation.
3. Advise production management of pending issues, new regulations, etc., in a timely manner.
4. Develop and institute training programs for Quality Control staff and production management staff to ensure these employees have current information in regards to new regulations.
5. Participate in R&D projects for design implementation and audit programs.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science related field.
2. 3-5 years of progressively responsible management of quality issues in a food processing industry with a broad range of experience with USDA.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of HACCP, SPC, and SSOP’s.
4. Computer literate.
5. Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to work with minimum direction.
6. Excellent verbal and communication skills.
7. Must be able to stand for prolong periods of time on concrete/metal grate floor.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings