Associate Programmer Analyst-Shared Services
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 35821
Essential Job Functions
1. Develop program specifications that will be converted into application software or packaged software configuration that is well documented, maintainable and satisfies defined business needs.
2. With direction, complete lower complexity programming, configuration and troubleshooting assignments.
3. Identify, define, document, and resolve assigned system problems
4. Develop systems documentation.
5. Develop system maintenance Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and perform associated maintenance activities.
6. Create, modify, implement, and/or execute unit test plans, which adequately exercise the performance of the assigned software function(s).
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or engineering required.
2. Some experience with functional and technical specification development, program design, program logic, flowcharting, testing, debugging, basic systems analysis techniques, documentation standards, file design, and various IT infrastructure considerations
3. Some experience with developing business requirements, learning and documenting complex business processes. Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Demonstrated technical skills (e.g. SAP, MS Office suite, MS Project, LiveMeeting, InfoPak, programming, etc.)
6. Basic understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) principles and understanding of their application.
7. Communicate effectively with both functional, technical and management partners in written and verbal forms.
8. Demonstrate the ability to effectively present information in a group setting.
9. Must be highly goal and results oriented. Ability to effectively execute tasks against a structured work plan, and exercise sound judgment and critical thinking in a changing and demanding environment.
10. Self-motivated and directed must be capable and willing to learn complex systems with limited supervision.
11. Experience working both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
12. Strong service orientation skills with a desire to help others.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings