HR Supervisor for Fresno Live Production
Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 35581
Essential Job Functions
1. Guide Performance Management of employees in order to resolve employee concerns from the hourly level through the manager level. Help ensure all departments maintain a pleasant work environment for all employees.
2. Provide guidance to supervisory personnel regarding fair and equitable treatment, compliance with contract, policies, practices, procedures and government laws and regulations.
3. Maintain accurate assessment records of employee concerns, complaints and issues and provide guidance to management to insure resolution of concerns.
4. Responsible for all investigations of harassment, discrimination and unfair treatment as well as preparing responses to claims received from government agencies.
5. Responsible for the Talent Acquisition of exempt and non-exempt employees up through and including management level to ensure best candidates possible are selected to provide a quality work-force.
6. Represent Company and issue decisions during grievance meetings and Board of Adjustments with Union. Maintain good working relationships with union representatives and officials and ensure adherence to the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
7. Partner with Southern Live Operations to ensure a safe working environment, create safety awareness programs, and direct medical services staff to ensure delivery of adequate care and appropriate case management.
8. Assist with the investigation of accidents. Analyze statistical and case specific data and assist in the development of recommendations to timely correction of safety issues.
9. Create and manage LOA cases and be involved in Interactive process with employees.
10. Manage external contract agencies, including pricing and contract content. Receive and process EDD claims and represent the company at hearings as required.
11. Coordinate and/or conduct training to exempt and non-exempt employees. Assist with special projects when necessary such as budget reconciliations and other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
12. Act as company representative, as requested for community functions.
13. Manage coordination of recognition and social events such as company Luncheons, dinners, service awards, retirement celebrations and charity events, etc.
14. Identify training needs and coordinate training and development for southern live operations. Participate in the preparation for and the execution of contract negotiations and Related contingency plans.
15. Other Duties as needed.
1. B.S. Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
2. 3-5 years experience in H.R. Management.
3. Ability to research and apply applicable State and Federal employment laws.
4. Fluent in English/Spanish.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Proficient use of PC (Excel, Word) and familiar with HRIS to have the ability to create and analyze data.
7. Demonstrated drive and ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
8. Ability to multi-task in order to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
9. Must be able to occasionally work varied shifts and travel to assist at other facilities.
10. Ability to work in a chicken ranch environment and follow bio-security guidelines and procedures.
11. Valid CA Driver’s license & reliable transportation.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings