Longline Truck Driver
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Varies |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 35126
Essential Job Functions
1. Deliver product in a prompt and courteous manner. Warehouse delivery ࿈% of the time). Pick-up and deliver product on a contracted basis ࿈% of the time).
2. Accurately, legibly and consistently complete all paperwork related to deliveries (invoices and logbook).
3. Conduct daily inspections of truck and related equipment. Complete and submit reports for record and repairs to Supervisor immediately to ensure expeditious resolution.
4. Maintain vehicle in clean condition.
5. Will require overnight trips.
1. Must have a current valid Class A commercial driver’s license. Must have a current valid Medical Examiners certificate.
2. Must have a minimum of 3 years over the road driving experience.
3. Must have a clean DMV record.
4. Must have valid Foster Farms Forklift and Pallet Jack License.
5. Must pass all defensive and re-training classes in areas of equipment operation and safe driving.
6. Must pass required D.O.T. drug screening.
7. Must be qualified to pull double trailers and 50’ trailers. Must be able to operate a two-wheeled hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, hydraulic lift gate and unloading ramp.
8. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and manipulate up to eighty pounds. Must be able to work shifts/hours.
9. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
10. Must be able to submit and pass criminal background check.
11. Must be able to attain and maintain authorization for a TWIC card.
12. Must be able to attain and maintain authorization for Rapid Lane card for entering Military bases.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings