Journey Level Mechanic
Location: Porterville, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 33792
Essential Job Functions
1. Insure equipment is operating in a safe and optimal manner.
2. Effectively troubleshoot and repair all equipment in an expert manner.
3. Carry out preventative maintenance efficiently and expertly.
4. Interact with production, co-workers and vendors/contractors in an efficient, safe, and professional manner.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Must be familiar with pumps, understand gear ratios and speeds, operate hand and power tools.
3. Able to use welding and cutting equipment, and be proficient in all aspects of plant maintenance.
4. Must have advanced knowledge of three phase motors, motor control, wrapping and food processing equipment.
5. Able to troubleshoot and have the ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics.
6. Must have a good understanding of safe work practices and knowledge of OSHA standards.
7. Ability to read, understand, and implement written instructions and procedures in English.
8. Effective communication skills and must be able to work effectively in a group setting.
9. Able to work independently.
10. Able to work flexible hours and able to work in all three shifts. Must be detail oriented and have strong mathematical aptitude.
11. Must be able to pass Math/Reading Comprehensive test.
12. Able to stand for prolong periods of time Ƙ-10) hours on concrete/metal grate floor and work in cold
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings