IT Principal Functional Analyst Supply Chain
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 33614
Essential Job Functions
1. Conduct analysis and define business problems & opportunities, gathering & documentation of requirements, analysis & organization of information to support formation of projects, analysis of technology & infrastructure alternative & implications.
2. System Design to include translation of a conceptual alternative into a descriptive model, specification, data flow diagram or other relevant method that defines the system components which must be delivered, and the method for delivering them.
3. Direct the planning, execution and support of the assigned projects, including project initiation, control of projects during execution and project completion/closure.
4. Insure project plans are in accordance with overall business objectives and prepare and maintain detailed and summary level project plans, periodic management status reports and lead status reporting meetings.
5. Collect and monitor data portraying the status of deliverables related to key milestones. Identify and acquire the staff with the skills required for successful execution of projects.
6. Enforce the disciplined use of Foster Farms methodology in the planning and management of all assigned projects.
7. Prepare economic estimates & business cases to support the evaluation of alternative projects, & alternative approaches for conducting the projects & collect/monitor data portraying & the efforts associated with projects related to resource budgets.
8. Provide analysis of capital and expense components of projects to support the annual budgeting process. Monitor labor costs, invoices and expenses related to projects and ensure the propriety of all charges.
9. Lead the introduction of systems and process changes resulting from projects in a planned, managed and systematic fashion. Identify the perspectives of constituencies which will be impacted by the project.
10. Challenge the Status Quo in a constructive manner and assist business management with the communication of a compelling aspiration that will encourage others to embrace the change.
11. Will build coalitions that can successfully cause the changes to be implemented so as to achieve the intended benefits.
12. Plan and manage education, training and/or certification processes which will ensure the success of the project as a business initiative.
13. Understand the business functions of SAP Supply Chain/Logistics applications and evaluate how IT changes may impact the operation of these business functions.
1. Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related field. Masters Degree preferred.
2. Strong SCM 7.x configuration and support experience with APO DP, SNP, and PPDS modules.
3. Strong ECC 6.x configuration and support experience with Materials Management, Inventory Management, Procurement, Production Planning (PP), and MRP.
4. Five-seven years experience in SAP application development.
5. Three-five years experience in SAP Supply Chain or Logistics or Warehousing applications.
6. Three-five years in project management using a standardized project management approach
7. Must be highly self-motivated and driven – must be capable and willing to learn complex systems with minimal supervision.
8. Must be able to communicate effectively with varying levels of management and team members, both written and verbal.
1. Master’s degree
1. Must have reliable transportation.
2. Must be able to obtain CA drivers license.
3. Must be able to travel over night occasionally and work varying shifts.
4. Must be able to have consistent attendance in the Livingston, or other assigned Foster Farms’ Office
5. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
6. Must be able to drive to various company and vendor locations.
7. Must be able to work on the computer for long periods of time.
8. Must be able to deal with periodic high stress situations.
9. Must be able to stay calm and focused when dealing with difficult issues.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings