Marketing Manager Foodservice
Location: Dublin, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 33550
Essential Job Functions
1. Project management including new product creation and quality improvement.
2. Management of trade promotion programs, supply/demand, and inventory issues.
3. Analysis of financial result trends and ad hoc financial analysis.
4. Direct and coordinate activities of internal functions such as R & D, Operations, Purchasing, Finance, Accounting, and Customer Service.
5. Provide direction & support to sales on various issues.
6. Customer interaction to solve problems, gain new business, manage projects
7. Other activities needed to drive business results.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Complete understanding of food service trade spending practices with multiple channels including Distributive, Industrial, and Schools/Universities
• Minimum five years of demonstrated analytical and marketing experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Syndicated Data Tools, ERP Software
• Excellent presentation skills with both large and small audiences and with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to understand ramifications of business unit decision to other components of the company.
• Highly proficient at project management and have the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Proven track record of success with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Eight or more years of food service marketing experience protein marketing experience
• Five plus year track record of increasing responsibility in like business or product line.
• High energy individual with track record of success and have the ability to move up or cross functionally within the organization.
• Ability to travel
• Ability to obtain valid CA Drivers License & obtain reliable transportation for business travel
• Consistent and reliable attendance
• Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure situations
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings