Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 33458
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for his/her respective department and for meeting department and goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost and safety.
2. Directly responsible for managing WMS users which consists of providing access and training.
3. Manage and provide training for clerks on WMS and OP functions to perform daily shipping activities.
4. Plan and coordinate period end inventory activities which includes product in transit to and from different warehouse, physical inventories, and cycle counts.
5. Directly responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of the Union Contract and company policies.
6. Directly responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
7. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to supervisor on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
8. Responsible for making sure all preventive maintenance is down on all equipment in area of control and interfacing with immediate supervisor on all suggested changes that would make the job better, more profitable and safer.
9. Directly responsible for giving safety orientations and holding safety/general meetings as required.
10. Responsible for the testing and developing techniques and processes on equipment as directed by his/her supervisor. Help maintain and improve quality and food safety, to insure compliance with company quality standards and USDA regulatory requirements.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. B.S. /B.A., in business management or equivalent work experience (five to ten years) in the food processing industry and/or equivalent combination of education or experience.
2. Must be able to stand for prolong period of time Ƙ-10 hrs) on a concrete/metal grate floor.
3. Experience in a union environment preferred.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills.
5. Good mathematical background to be able to perform calculations on yield, productivity, time cards, reports, etc.
6. Able to evaluate employees fairly and objectively strong human resources skills.
7. Growth potential to assume more responsibilities.
8. Able to stand on prolong periods of time on a concrete/metal grate floor.
9. Bilingual and biliterate in Spanish and English, a plus.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings