Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 33555
Essential Job Functions
1. Direct operation/monitor results for sanitation by establishing in conjunction w/production mgmt., Q.C., technical services & the USDA service level of acceptable Plant Sanitation, while maintaining CO productivity standards & departmental cost standards.
2. Manage the Sanitation budget, to insure labor productivity projections and departmental overhead are maintained. Manage chemical expenditures are tracked to provide necessary feedback to departmental supervisors.
3. Manage labor weekly cost. Monitor capitol project expenditures.
4. Maintain Pest Control and Hazardous Material Storage, in compliance with the state, federal and local regulations. Maintain records for BRC Certification.
5. Develop and monitor staff to insure adequate training in safety and effectiveness maintained.
6. Don proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. B.S. or B.A. in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, Bacteriology or related field is preferred or equivalent years of experience.
2. Must have three-five years of management experience in a manufacturing operation food industry preferred.
3. Poultry background desirable.
4. Must have strong interpersonal skills.
5. Must be an excellent troubleshooter.
6. Must be able to work independently.
7. Must be able to take Hazardous Waste Training (Superintendent of Sanitation is part of the Facility Incident Management Team).
8. Must have HACCP Certification (Sanitation Superintendent is a member of the HACCP Team).
9. Must be computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel are necessary).
10. Must know SAP functionality and must have License for Purchasing Operations.
11. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
12. Must be able to submit and pass criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings