Shipping and Warehouse Department Supervisor
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 33549
Essential Job Functions
1. Manage the work force to insure that scheduling, receiving, shipping and warehouse procedures are executed properly, meeting or exceeding budgeted productivity and cost goals while maintaining quality.
2. Guide supervisory staff in the selection, training, evaluation and appropriate disciplinary action for hourly staff. Monitor all staff performance.
3.Ensure a safe work environment by training and prompt and thorough accident investigation.
4. Assist in the resolution of employee issues.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a B.S./B.A. degree in Business Management or 5+ years of experience in warehousing in a progressively responsible position, preferably in the food processing industry.
2. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
3. Must be able to coach and develop employees.
4. Must have experience with a computer based inventory required.
5. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings