Southern Security Supervisor
Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 33051
Essential Job Functions
1. Supervise all security officers in Fresno, Porterville, El Monte and Fernando's facilities (including working supervisors, leads, and line officers). Address all attendance, including daily KRONOS, as well as job performance issues.
2. Ensure appropriate scheduling. Regular contact with HR regarding security staff, performance, development, hire and discharge.
3. Proactively initiate new programs or training as needed for security officers in Fresno, Porterville and Southern CA facilities.
4. Oversee and participate in plant emergency response teams, facility alarm programs and other facility specific special projects.
5. Assist HR with personnel investigations including “Fitness for Duty.”
6. Implements all security directives or instructions.
7. Keep records, investigate crimes, accidents, and write incident reports.
8. Supervise all security officers in Fresno, Porterville, El Monte and Fernando's facilities (including working supervisors, leads, and line officers).
9. Address all attendance, including daily KRONOS, as well as job performance issues.
10. To perform any other duties as required by security management.
1. Bachelor’s Degree and or equivalent supervisory experience required.
2. Prior experience in law enforcement, security or military highly preferred.
3. Possession of a valid California Driver’s License and good driving record.
4. Ability to work flexible hours varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
5. Possess the ability to read and write reports legibly (English).
6. Ability to make decisions under stressful conditions.
7. Good eyesight (Corrected).
8. Ability to direct and supervise a staff of security officers.
9. Ability to pass a criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings