IT Functional Analyst II FI/CO
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 32769
Essential Job Functions
1. Will provide primary support for the SAP Financials and Controlling (FI/CO) modules to include troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of end user problems.
2. Will perform routine system maintenance checks and corrective actions such as maintaining, adjusting, and manipulating interfaces.
3. Will contribute to ongoing system improvement efforts to include collecting requirements from business users, researching available solutions, developing and documenting conceptual design alternatives.
4. Communicate effectively conceptual designs, writing technical specifications and coordinating development work with ABAP development staff.
5. Build and configure prototypes and prototype documentation, communicating to and educating business users, conducting unit testing, conducting and coordinating integration and user acceptance testing.
6. Work with security team to ensure appropriate system authorization, migrating to production, preparing comprehensive and thorough design and training documentation.
7. Will be training subject matter expert, providing post-implementation support efforts interacting regularly w/end users, engaging in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production issues and provide improvements to all aspects of design & processes.
8. Additional duties as assigned by manager.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Four-six years as an IT analyst specializing in SAP FI/CO, in a business systems department with multiple application platforms and solutions
• Finance and Accounting Knowledge: Understand the business functions of Finance and Accounting and evaluate how IT changes may impact and improve the operation of these business functions. Areas of expertise including but not limited to General Ledger, Costing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Analysis and Corporate Accounting
• Must be capable of working to a structured work plan with aggressive milestones and have strong problem-solving skills, sound judgment, critical thinking, and decision-making ability
• Must be highly goal and results oriented
• Must be highly self-motivated and driven – must be capable and willing to learn complex systems with minimal supervision
• Experience with developing business requirements and experience delivering projects
• Experience learning and documenting complex business processes
• Must be able to communicate effectively with varying levels of management and team members, both written and verbal
• Excellent technical skills (e.g. SAP, MS Office suite, MS Project, MS Visio, NetMeeting, Webex, etc.)
• This position will require possession or development of specific skills, knowledge and experience with the SAP Financials and Controlling systems, specifically the FI/CO modules including, but not limited to FI, GL, AR, AP, CO, COPA.
• Familiarity with SAP testing and transport processes is beneficial as well as knowledge on integration points with the SAP MM, LE, PM, SD and BW modules.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Three-six years of business experience in finance, accounting, and/or business administration)
• Three-six years of IT experience working in a manufacturing organization for a $1+ billion organization
• Three-six years of experience in Systems Development
• Ability to move up within the organization
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be have to obtain CA drivers license
• Must be able to travel over night occasionally
• Must be able to have consistent attendance in the Livingston, or other assigned Foster Farms’ Office
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
• Must be able to drive to various company and vendor locations
• Must be able to work on the computer for long periods of time
• Must be able to deal with periodic high stress situations
• Must be able to stay calm and focused when dealing with difficult issues.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings