IT Application Manager
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 32312
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for supporting IT applications for the Supply Chain area, including Demand Planning, Scheduling, Procurement, Logistics, Sales Distribution and Pricing / Trade Promotion Management. Develop, implement and maintain architecture for the applications.
2. Work with subject matter experts, and identify issues and deliver solutions. Partner with the business, and recommend best practices, solutions and architecture to meet their goals.
3. Design, develop and maintain IT applications that keep the functions running smoothly and support strategic initiatives.
4. Collaborate with the business function on projects, functional enhancements and break fix tickets. Will develop and manage priorities for projects, team members and 3rd party resources. Manage daily integration with 3rd party functional and technical teams to develop solutions based on requirements, timelines and budgets estimates.
5. Communicate and coordinate development/ testing prior to progressing enhancements to the production environment.
6. Work with other Business Application Managers to insure compliance with IT governance and deliverables.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management/business information systems or related field and solid experience in IT and an expert on the SAP/ECC preferred.
2. Must understand the functions of Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Procurement Logistics, Sales and Distribution.
3. Three-seven years experience in business systems development, enhancement and maintenance with direct experience in programming, systems design and development with heavy experience utilizing Systems Development Methodologies.
4. Three-seven years experience in managing complex business systems projects – analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and change management.
5. Two-five year’s Management/supervisory experience.
6. Must have a proven track record partnering with the business to implement a successful SAP ERP Supply Chain Planning, Logistics and Sales Distribution (SD) solution set, including developing business requirements, implementing process improvements and garnering measurable results.
7. Have a background that demonstrates the ability to take many competing priorities and deliver upon those requirements with an outstanding customer experience and have experience in managing 3rd party resources
8. Must have excellent communication skills and be a team player who is willing to jump in and lend a hand, be a self-starter who thrives in a fast pace, changing environment, and is able to prioritize and manage the work load.
9. Demonstrated ability to teach/mentor and educate staff in SAP/ERP or other complex enterprise-wide business software solution as well as other IT systems capabilities and best practices. Must possess and have excellent critical thinking skills with the capability to envision creative solutions to complex and challenging business process/system issues.
10. Have experience applying Systems Development Methodologies (SDLC) in the development of new business systems.
1. Five years of IT experience working in a manufacturing/consumer goods organization for a $1+ billion organization.
1.Must have reliable transportation
2.Must be have to obtain CA drivers license
3.Must be able to travel over night occasionally
4.Must be able to have consistent attendance in the Livingston, or other assigned Foster Farms’ Office
5.Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
6.Must be able to drive to various company and vendor locations
7.Must be able to work on the computer for long periods of time
8.Must be able to deal with periodic high stress situations
9.Must be able to stay calm and focused when dealing with difficult personnel issues.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings