Director of Customer Development
Location: Pleasanton, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 29411
Essential Job Functions
1. Manage corporate trade spend budget. Develop, execute, analyze and adjust pricing/promotional tactics in accordance with corporate & marketing strategies.
2. Analyze sales reports & syndicated data to understand marketing program ROI and performance.
3. Work in collaboration with sales managers to develop and execute account level sales programs and promotional campaigns.
4. Develop account and company level demand forecasts, analyze for accuracy and adjust as necessary.
5. Manage customer marketing department staff and activities (organize, prioritize & timely delivery of key projects).
6. Propose and support market research to understand customer needs and trends in the market. Incorporate key insights into all selling strategies
7. Develop Customer Category Reviews/Business Reviews, Top to Top Presentations, and New Item Presentations (Core and Innovation) with the support of various team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Minimum 10 years of demonstrated analytical and marketing experience/category management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to understand ramifications of business unit decision to other components of the company.
• Proven track record of delivering marketplace and financial results on assigned businesses
• Experience making effective and persuasive presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and boards of directors.
• Ability to quickly analyze data accurately to make timely business decision
• Proven track record of managing people for future success.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
• 10 years of demonstrated analytical and marketing experience in a food manufacturing/CPG environment.
• 10 + years experience managing a customer development/category management department.
• Ability to move up or cross functionally within the organization.
• Ability to travel
• Ability to obtain valid CA Drivers License & obtain reliable transportation for business travel
• Consistent and reliable attendance
• Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure situations
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings