Location: Turlock, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 34865
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for the boning and raw fab department(s) and for meeting department and company goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost and safety.
2. Responsible for the development and training of supervisors and employees, working within the guidelines of the union contract and company policies.
3. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to manager on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
4. Ensure department compliance with Company policies, law and regulations which include USDA, SSOP and HACCP programs and all OSHA required safety programs.
5. Responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
6. Administer to ensure that safety orientations and safety meetings are held as required to keep frequency and severity to a minimum.
7. Participates at department meetings in the planning processes and to the test and development of techniques/processes.
1. Must have a B.S./B.A. in Business Management (or a related field) and/or equivalent work experience.
2. Must have five or more years with increasingly responsible management positions in the poultry processing industry.
3. Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
4. Must be able to evaluate supervision fairly and objectively.
5. Must exhibit strong leadership skills/internal drive to succeed.
6. Must be able to prioritize/adjust quickly to a changing work environment with minimal supervision to meet changing production needs.
7. Must have advanced problem solving skills and independent decision making.
8. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings